Construction of a new two-story classroom building, new parking lot, and improvements to the multi-purpose room at FUSD’s newest high school, the Patino School of Entrepreneurship (formerly DeWolf High School.) The 2015-2016 school year kicked off with approximately 150 10th graders and each year a new class of 10th graders will be added. Seals Construction partnered with Darden Architects and FUSD to build a technologically advanced facility where students will have the opportunity to learn business and entrepreneurial skills in addition to the fundamental traditional high school subjects.
- Concrete – architectural, structural and site-work
- Metal-stud framing & drywall
- Rough & finish carpentry
- Insulation, fireproofing and head of wall applications
- Installation of doors, frames & hardware
- Specialty material installations
- Accessory installation
- Equipment anchorage
The 2015-2016 school year kicked off with approximately 150 10th graders and each year a new class of 10th graders will be added.