Roman Catholic Diocese of Fresno
About the Diocese of Fresno
The Roman Catholic Diocese of Fresno was formally established in 1967 under Bishop Timothy Manning. Geographically, the diocese consists of approximately 36,000 square miles and eight counties including Fresno, Inyo, Kern, Kings, Madera, Mariposa, Merced, and Tulare. Today, Bishop Armando Ochoa X and the Diocese maintain 87 parishes, several charities, numerous educational facilities, a retreat center, a Catholic television station (KNXT), a Catholic newspaper (Central California Catholic Life), and three Catholic cemeteries.
Seals Construction and the Diocese of Fresno
Seals Construction and the Roman Catholic Diocese of Fresno have worked in communion on a multitude of construction projects for parishes, schools, and ministries within the Diocese over the past twenty years.
Having worked alongside the Diocese building and restoring a number of churches, schools, parish halls, and chapels in the Central Valley, our firm understands the critical issues that must be carefully addressed throughout a project in order to maximize quality and efficiency while minimizing costs and disruptions. We are aware and sensitive to the role budgets play in Diocesan projects, which is why we always strive to be prudent with budget control while never compromising the quality of a project. Each project we construct for the Diocese is built with the use of future generations in mind.
The projects we have completed for the Diocese vary in complexity, scope, duration, square footage, and contract value, but all of them are approached with the client’s end goal and expectations in mind.
“I have found them to be professional, cooperative, and exacting in their quality of workmanship. I am very pleased especially with their honesty and detail in the bidding process and the quality of sub-contractors working under their guidance.”REV. MONSIGNOR RAY DREILING
Vicar General and Moderator of the Curia, Roman Catholic Diocese of Fresno
Projects Completed (partial list)
- George McCann Memorial Campus Administration Remodel
- George McCann Memorial Campus Media Center
- Immaculate Heart of Mary Church (Hanford)
- Nativity Mausoleum at Saint Peter’s Cemetery (Fresno)
- Sacred Heart School (Fresno)
- Saint Charles Parish Hall & Site Improvements (Visalia)
- Saint Charles Access Road (Visalia)
- Saint Joseph’s parish Hall (Selma)
- Saint Mary’s Courtyard (Visalia)
- Saint Mary’s Social Hall (Fresno)
- Saint Peter † Prince of Apostles (Lemoore)
- New construction
- Modernization and remodel construction
- Concrete work
- Site preparation and utility work
- Construction CPM scheduling
- Design and constructability review
- Value engineering
- Subcontractor bids
- Construction budgeting
- Development of plans & specs